Intellectual Capitol, founded in 2003, is a leader in providing outstanding talent to our clients for enterprise projects. We focus on State and Local Government in the Southeastern United States with active contracts in South Carolina, North Carolina and Florida.
Intellectual Capitol is an award winning, growth oriented organization with a strong culture, deep history, and focus on our clients, consultants, team members and the communities in which we serve!
We are blessed to serve a wide variety of clients who have IT talent needs. Our unique partnering approach is a key driver for the continued growth and expansion of our offerings.
You'll join a gifted and motivated team who is creating the future each and every day!
We are seeking a Project Manager for a large, Enterprise-Level Project. The selected candidate will create documentation, manage project vendors, report and update senior management on progress, set deadlines and milestones, and develop schedules. Experience in MS Project, Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), MS SharePoint and MS Office products is needed to help manage and maintain the project schedule. The chosen candidate will demonstrate a proven ability to collaborate and coordinate activities with diverse groups, including stakeholders, team leads, vendors, other project managers, and technical staff.
- Coordinate and direct project
- Direct and lead the work of technical staff
- Evaluate new IT strategies and procedures
- Ensure deadlines and cost targets are met
- Maintain required project documentation
- Serve as a liaison between business and technical aspects of projects
- Demonstrates sound supervisory skills with efforts to promote equal opportunity
- Able to interpret and document business requirements.
- Able to formulate technical resolutions to business issues.
- Able to troubleshoot and resolve problems.
- Able to work closely with others in a team environment.
- Able to work independently, self-motivated.
- Excellent communication skills; fluent in English.
- 2+ Years of previous Project Management in an Enterprise Level Environment
- Previous experience in information technology or other related fields
- Experience with MS Project, Sharepoint, and other MS Office Products
- SDLC Experience
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities
- PMP Preferred