Scope of Project:
The project scope includes assisting South Carolina Department of Administration / Office of Technology and Information Services/Division of Information Security through program / project management, in the successful implementation and deployment of a number of new technologies that are being implemented across the State’s departments and agencies as part of the statewide information security program.
Scope specifically involves management of multiple, parallel InfoSec efforts consisting of both inter-related and separate initiatives in a high-volume pace and in a manner, that minimizes conflict and interference with other InfoSec and non-InfoSec initiatives.
The InfoSec elements to be implemented currently include InfoSec Framework, Audits and Assessments, Vulnerability Management Program Development, Statewide Technical Security Standards, Monitoring Expansion, Managed Security Services Provider Enhancement data discovery and classification, privileged access management, vulnerability assessment, and others.
Jan 22, 2018
This project management assistance would include, but is not limited to:
- Assisting with project initiating, planning, execution, monitoring and controlling, and closing.
- Assisting with management of risk, scope, and quality, the scheduling of work and resources, communications, and project costs.
- Monitoring and reporting project progress/status (transparency and accountability).
- Reviewing, collaborating, and integrating vendor partner project planning processes, documents, and associated deliverables.
Ensuring the integration and transfer of functional and system implementation and operations knowledge from the project team to operational service owners.
- Strong project management experience
- Strong communication experience
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project
- Simultaneously manage multiple IT or Info Security projects
- Strong schedule management and resource planning skills
- Ability to work at a high-volume and fast pace
- Strong collaborator and strong ability to meet deadlines
- Manage Regulatory Compliance Projects
- Ability to identify, map, and re-engineer business processes
- Bachelor's Degree or 5+ years PM job experience
- PMI Certification = PMP or CAPM
- Motor Vehicle