Intellectual Capitol, founded in 2003, is a leader in providing outstanding talent to our clients for enterprise projects. We focus on State and Local Government in the Southeastern United States with active contracts in South Carolina, North Carolina and Florida.
Intellectual Capitol is an award winning, growth oriented organization with a strong culture, deep history and focus on our clients, consultants, team members and the communities in which we serve!
We are blessed to serve a wide variety of clients who have IT talent needs. Our unique partnering approach is a key driver for the continued growth and expansion of our offerings.
You'll join a gifted and motivated team who is creating the future each and every day!
Daily Duties / Responsibilities:
This implementation assistance would include, but is not limited to:
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information need.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
Required Skills (rank in order of Importance):
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Business Intelligence Developer with hands-on experience in data warehouses and BI to design and develop Business Reports, Dashboards with SAP Business Objects.
- Expert in designing Business Objects Universe(s). Should be able to recommend data warehouse designing
- Experienced in requirement gatherings from Business and create the specs for development of Universe Design/WebI.
Preferred Skills (rank in order of Importance):
- Work with cross functional Business and IT teams of business analysts, data modelers, solution architects, dba's and project managers during all SDLC phases
- Translates functional requirements into technical specifications. Performs code walkthroughs and formal reviews
- Participate in production, off-hours and weekend support
- Create and follow processes, procedures and best practices
- Experience in developing re-usable frame-work and components
- Experience in tuning performance of dashboard and SQL
- Experienced in understanding the flow of data between source and target database, Data analysis and analytical skil.
- Strong understanding of Dimensional & Relational Data models.